Building automation systems that put you in control of savings.
As building automation systems grow in complexity, there is an increasing need for the seamless integration of facility controls and information systems. Owens is at the forefront of mechanical control technology. We provide building managers and owners with open-protocol control solutions designed for operational performance of the facility, as well as the comfort and safety of building occupants.
Owens is your partner in automation, including:
- Building automation design, installation, retrofit.
- Control maintenance and repair.
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC) and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Open protocol systems: Niagra/BACnet/Lonworks/ModBus.
- System integration and optimization.
- 24-hour remote monitoring and emergency service.
- Environmental and energy management.
- System trending and operational analysis.
Full featured building automation for smaller, stand-alone buildings.
The Ecobee Energy Management System (EMS) is perfect for applications where a simple thermostat is not enough and a full-scale building automation system is too complex and expensive.
The Ecobee Energy Management System (EMS) is the newest technology designed for the commercial market. It is perfect for situations where a simple thermostat is not enough and a full-scale building automation system is too complex and expensive, including:
Commercial Office Buildings
Ecobee EMS has an average payback of less than two years.
The Ecobee’s intelligent algorithms use thousands of data points to optimize for comfort when a building is occupied, and save energy when it’s not.
- Administrators have complete control of thermostat settings and can establish different permissions for building managers and other employees. Additionally, administrators can limit employee access or lock out thermostats to minimize energy waste.
- With Ecobee EMS, you can automate ancillary devices to further maximize savings. Additional sensors can send an automatic alert when a door is left open, or automatically turns off the lights when the building is unoccupied.
- The Ecobee’s remote diagnostics and reporting tools provide insight to help you remotely identify and assess problems, reducing administration time and HVAC service costs.
- With Ecobee EMS, you can easily apply standardized operating procedures across all locations so that you’re always running the right schedule in the right place at the right time, maximizing efficiency.
- Avoid costly downtime and unplanned service calls with EMS alerts and reminders
- Manage an unlimited number of thermostats and users across multiple locations.
Ecobee Smart Report
- Track the performance of multiple locations
- Conduct remote diagnostics
- Analyze system reports and assess performance, all from your web-based EMS portal