Established in 1957, Owens Companies is an award-winning mechanical contractor servicing both residential and commercial clients. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Central Chiller Technician.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, overhauls and control panel upgrades on central chiller plants, including centrifugal, rotary screw and absorption machines
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with central chiller plants, including centrifugal, rotary screw and absorption machines
- Skilled in preventive maintenance, repairs, overhauls and control panel upgrades
- Factory training a plus
- Will be required to join the Pipefitters Union, if not already a member
- Year-round employment
- Top pay in the area
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid training
- Continuing education, training & certifications
- Training and tuition reimbursement program
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent working conditions
- Clean & professional uniforms*
- Company vehicle*
- Cell Phone*
*Dependent on job responsibilities and requirements.
Join a Great Team!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
or fax to: 952-854-3769.
Owens Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer