Skip to content
General Terms and Conditions
- Terms are NET 15 DAYS from date of invoice unless contrary terms appear on the face hereof or unless otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by Seller.
- Seller reserves the right to add to any account outstanding for more than 30 days a service charge of 1 ½% of the principle amount due at the end of each month or the maximum allowable legal interest rate, if a lesser amount.
- Purchaser shall pay to Seller all sales, use excise or other taxes Seller is required by law to pay in connection with materials supplied by Seller.
- Materials or equipment must not be returned except by prior written approval from Seller. Transportation charges on returned items must be prepaid. Items not found to be defective are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Seller warrants its workmanship against defects for thirty (30) days from the date work is completed unless other terms are agreed to in writing by Seller. During that period, Seller will correct any defects in workmanship without charge for labor. Parts, material and equipment warranty is limited to the same warranty terms Seller receives from manufacturer. Warranty service does not include routine maintenance.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR LIABILITIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN LAW OR IN-FACT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Seller reserves the right to correct clerical or stenographic errors.
- Seller agrees that it does not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, disability, national origin, sex, member or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by law, and includes a similar provision in any subcontracts entered into for the performance hereof.